Out of bounds are as follows:
- beyond any hedge, fence or line of white posts bounding the course;
- on the right side of the fairway on the 7th
- beyond the right hand ditch on the 9th (Rule 27.1 applies).
Roads and Pathways
- All artificial footpaths and roadways (including paths that cross the ditches) are immovable objects.
- Relief is given without penalty (Rule 24.2b applies).
- All other tracks and pathways are an integral part of the course.
Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions. (Rule 24.1 applies).
- If the group of staked trees on the 11th interfere with the player's stance, or area of intended swing,then the ball must be lifted and dropped, without penalty. (Rule 24.2b(i) applies).
- All other trees and bushes are an integral part of the course and the ball should be played as it lies.
Any ball landing on a temporary green is to be dropped in an area off the green.
Fixed sprinkler heads are immovable obstructions.
- Relief is given without penalty. (Rule 24.2 applies).
- Drainage ruts are classed as abnormal ground conditions and as such free relief ( drop within 1 club length of nearest point of relief no nearer the hole) is given if the ball lies in a drainage rut or a drainage run interferes with the players stance through the green (fairways and rough).
Local Rules can be found on the back of the scorecard.
For Information about the rules of Golf visit the site below